BIG Construction Named One of the Best Places to Work in Chicago


BIG has been recognized as a finalist for Crain’s Chicago Business 2019 Best Places to Work. The awards program is designed to identify, recognize and honor the 100 best companies to work for in Chicago.

75% of the total evaluation was determined based on employee surveys aimed at assessing the experiences and attitudes of individual employees with respect to their workplace. The remaining 25% consisted of evaluating each participating company’s workplace policies, practices, and demographics. The combined scores determined the best companies and the final ranking. Crain’s partnered with Best Companies Group to manage the overall registration and survey process and analyze the data, and used their expertise to determine the final ranking. 

The full Best Places to Work in Chicago list and rankings was featured in the April 15th issue of Crain’s Chicago Business and is available online at

Taylor Preuss